Product: 2.5” Heavy Duty 16” Drop/Rise Trailer Hitch
Description: BulletProof Hitches Heavy Duty 16” Drop hitch is a Class 5 hitch with a 22,000lb max towing capacity and 3,000lb tongue weight capacity. This hitch comes standard with our solid steel 2” & 2-5/16” dual ball and a 1/2 inch thick full-length gusset plate for reinforcement. It offers 9 easily adjustable ride heights, allowing you to tow many different trailers of different heights. The hitch is a great fit for trucks with a receiver height of 34” – 36” (level ground to the bottom of the receiver tube opening). BulletProof Hitches are the strongest adjustable hitch on the market and the last hitch you will ever need!
Please note: This hitch is a true 16” drop, the overall length is 22”
2.5” Heavy Duty 16” Drop Features
- Solid steel shank
- CNC milled for a precision fit
- Can be used as a 16” drop or 16” rise hitch
- Solid Steel 2” & 2-5/16” Dual Ball
- 2-Heat Treated Corrosion Resistant 5/8” Pins and R-clips
- Durable Black Textured Powder Coat
- Compatible with the full range of BulletProof Accessories
BulletProof Hitches are extensively tested and exceed SAE-J684 weight testing requirements.
BulletProof Hitches are backed by a Lifetime constructional warranty and are made in the USA!