Product: Frame-Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars
The BulletProof Frame Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars help eliminate all leverage on your trucks receiver. This Kit includes (2) black powder coated heavy duty steel bars that connect the bottom of the hitch to the frame rails on the truck and all hardware, brackets and bolts needed to install on your vehicle.
The bars are adjustable from 29"-39" inches allowing them to fit most vehicles. Another great benefit of the stabilizer bars is that they can be tightened down to eliminate all slop/wobble in the hitch to make it SOLID! If you want to set your truck apart from the rest the Frame Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars certainly make a statement that your truck is ready to pull anything!
In some cases fabrication is required to mount the frame brackets to the hitch receiver or the frame. This depends on the design of your factory hitch receiver and the location of the spare wheel.
Some drilling is required! One 5/8" hole in the hitch gusset and four 1/2" holes in the frame are required!
*This kit does not include any drill bits.
The Frame Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars will fit all existing BulletProof Hitches with 8" of drop or more.
BulletProof Frame Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars Kit Includes
- 1-Black texture powder coated 1/2” plate hitch bracket
- 2-Black texture powder coated 1/2” plate frame brackets
- 2-Black texture powder coated heavy duty bars 1-3/4” in diameter that adjust from 29”-39” long
- 1-5/8”x3” bolt & nylon lock nut
- 2-3/4”x3” bolts & nylon lock jam nuts
- 4-1/2”x2” bolts & nylon lock nuts
- 4-1/2” SAE washers
- 4-3/4”x3/8” spacers
- 2-3/4” heat treated pins with R-clips